[3830] CQ WW RTTY OM0M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY OM0M M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 15:04:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: OM0M
Operator(s): OK2PMU OM8ADX OM3CGN OM7ZZ OM8AW OM3TWM
Station: OM0M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Cana
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  733      19       61    14
   40: 1055      28       81    29
   20: 1211      46       88    33
   15:  195       0       43    13
   10:   20       0       11     4
------------------------------------
Total: 3214      93      284    93  Total Score = 3,459,670

Club:

Comments:

CQWW RTTY 2019 was our first M/2 contest, and very first RTTY operation from the
OM0M ever. Certainly not the last.
Despite poor condition and strong interference between 40m and 20m bands we
still have had a lot of fun. Unfortunately weak multiplier job prevented us to
be real competitor for other top stations, we'll try to do better next time ;-)
Congratulations to better scoring stations, and many thanks for all calls.
Looking forward meeting you next year.

Setup:

- two radios (IC-7851, K3)
- two OMPower amps