[3830] 222FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 12:23:25 +0000
                    222 MHz Fall Sprint - 2019

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 2.4

Total:  QSOs = 46  Mults = 24  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 1,104

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Nice to work the contest. Got on a bit late as my team had an away cross country
meet. Found good activity in my first half hour I was on (26 QSO's) and it died
off from there. All in all a real pleasure to hear well after the torture of the
2M sprint where my noise is off the charts in many directions.

I hope to be on for some of the 432 sprint though won't be on till later.
Hopefully some of the guys will stick around.

Jeff K1TEO