[3830] CQ WW RTTY PI4COM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY PI4COM M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 09:19:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: PI4COM
Operator(s): PA3BWD PA3EWP PD4RD PA1AW
Station: PI4COM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  556      12       66    17
   40: 1080      30       99    28
   20:  778      48      105    35
   15:  112       0       33     8
   10:   40       0       17     4
------------------------------------
Total: 2566      90      320    92  Total Score = 2,910,596

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

MOst fun on the bands in the last 12 hours when they opened up a bit. Rest of
the contest was hard work. Lost the 15 yagi on saterday morning when a cable
connection filled up with rain.... :-(  The 40m dipole was not a real killer on
15m for the rest of the contest.
Despite the extreme rainfall during the construction and dismantling of the
station, and the long shifts due to our small team, we look back on a great
contest.
Thank You all for working us.
73 from The PI4COM team (PA3BWD,PA3EWP,PD4RD,PA1AW)