[3830] ARRL 10G+ N9LB 10G Only

To: 3830@contesting.com, lloydberg@charter.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10G+ N9LB 10G Only
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2019 18:57:09 +0000
                    ARRL 10 GHz and Up Contest - 2019

Call: N9LB
Operator(s): N9LB
Station: N9LB

Class: 10G Only HP
QTH: EN52hv
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  10G:        14            4289
  24G:
  47G:
  75G:
 123G:
 134G:
 241G:
Light:
-------------------------------------
Total:        14            4289  Total Score = 5,689

Club: Badger Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who was out working the ARRL 10 GHz contest!
A rainy weekend, but that produced some excellent rainscatter.
I'm still new at 10 GHz work, so there is much to learn.
Seems like there was good participation and conditions were OK.
18 QSOs to 8 grid locations, modes were CW and SSB.
( I was unable to complete several additional attempted QSOs. )

Equipment here:
DEMI Transverter - 2 watts out
24” dish at 65 feet
FLEX-6500 IF radio

I hope to complete the construction of a 10w amplifier for 10 GHz this winter.