[3830] CaQP W9PA SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W9PA SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 23:47:58 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: W9PA
Operator(s): W9PA
Station: W9PA

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:    0      0
   80:   19      0
   40:   77      1
   20:  108     44
   15:   20      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  224     45  Mults = 53  Total Score = 41,148

Club:

Comments:

K3, P3, Skyhawk, 2-El 40M Moxon, 80M Vertical
Software DXLog by 9A5k v2.4.8

Tried my first remote operation while on vacation in NC.  Kind of a kluge but
made decent number of QSO's.  Operating SSB was a bit painful due to having to
switch widows to click the Icon to transmit.  Couldn't use recorded messages
because of the serial number.  And the latency was as issue.  I was running the
logging PC via one software program but using a second to transmit audio.  I
could "see" the en oa QSO before I could "hear the end".
Also I could not type the number when I heard it because I had to be ready to
click the Icon to transmit.  IN my advancing years I kept forgetting the number
on SSB Q's before I had a time to type it.  No 10M or 160M QSO's - never checked
6.  I do dearly wish I had a K3/0 & Remote Rig but can't justify spending
the $$ for 1-off use.

73 --> Dave, W9PA