[3830] CaQP W6IA M/MCntyExp LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, MARKW6IA@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6IA M/MCntyExp LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 03:31:56 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: W6IA
Operator(s): W6IA W7EEE
Station: W6IA

Class: M/MCntyExp LP
QTH: COLU
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:    6     45
   40:  124     85
   20:  192     76
   15:    0      1
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: West Valley Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

For the second year in a row we operated from just outside the City of Colusa in
Colusa (COLU) County near the Sacramento River. Our goals were to a) have fun b)
try to meet our 500 QSO commitment to NCCC and c) improve on our score from last
year.  We achieved all three so, overall, it was a successful weekend! Our LP
operation struggled on 20 meters phone but things were better on CW. The low
bands were good on both modes.  We worked 49 of 50 states (missed ND) and our VE
mults were lower than last year... missing AB, MB and NT. Thanks to all who
worked to pull our our LP operation! 73, Mark W6IA