[3830] CaQP N4ARO SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, winelover99@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N4ARO SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 16:25:35 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: N4ARO
Operator(s): N4ARO
Station: N4ARO

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:    2      0
   40:   28      1
   20:  106     46
   15:    9      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  145     47  Mults = 55  Total Score = 29,150

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Worked hard finding those elusive multipliers. Missed GLEN,KERN, AND TRIN. had
13 others with only one Q for each making them scarce.   Followed K6AQL/M for 8
county contacts the last one being MONT making my #55 multiplier.  This year
makes my 40th year following this contest. 14 of those years was operating from
CA the rest from home state of TN.  This is one of my favorite contests which I
look forward to each year.  A grat job is done by the sponsors,  The very best
on-line information web site is helpful. 73 Dick