[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 14:17:16 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 9

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:    7
   40:   96
   20:   49
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  152  Mults = 122  Total Score = 18,544

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated this morning with:
K3+RF-Kit for left station on 80 and then 20m
KX3+Juma PA1000 amplifier for right station on 40m full time, 900 W out;
normally I would have another K3+Alpha 87A on right.
Could definetly feel the difference between half power and full power on 40 m
(although 40 m band was excellent here this morning), but had to wait to get
through with multiple stations I called in last 20 mins.  But pretty good
anyway, KX3 and Juma amp make impressive lightweight setup and possible to
carry-on in plane.   I really liked how KX3 sounded, somehow I liked it better
than my K3, signals are very clear and crisp...
Tnx for Qs de Marko