[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 05:31:09 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 9

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  146
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  146  Mults = 146  Total Score = 21,316

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Who would have guessed!  The SteppIR worked on 40.  Slow start, but strong
signals.  Fairly consistent rate.  Towards the end new people would pop in which
kept things busy until the end.

We got two 80M Titanex verticals assembled yesterday. I have to order a bunch of
stainless bolts, so we are converting to SAE and adding more bolts where things
were loose. Big project which I could not have done by myself and XYL has no
interest.