[3830] CaQP K0HC(W0BH) M/MSchool HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K0HC(W0BH) M/MSchool HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 03:27:32 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0HC

Class: M/MSchool HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    1      0
   80:   21     15
   40:   39     54
   20:   73    381
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Hesston College ARC

Comments:

Payne and Jessica from the Hesston College ARC took the lead on this one (Payne
on Saturday and Jessica on Sunday).  Both were "veterans" from our
2018 team and were able to jump right in and "solo" the station for a
good part of the day. Conditions were excellent on 20 during the day and 40 in
the late afternoon and evening. Our last county for the Sweep was MERC when we
suddenly realized we were really hungry!

Thanks to all in California who make this so much fun every year. We'll be back
..

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc
Hesston College ARC