[3830] 432FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 11:58:45 +0000
                    432 MHz Fall Sprint - 2019

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 1.75

Total:  QSOs = 49  Mults = 23  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 1,127

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Got on during the second hour. Found condx to be well below average; not
surprising given the cold, rainy and windy wx. Spent some time on FT 8 after my
first hour on but in about 15 minutes of operating only worked 3 stations there.
Rest are SSB/CW.

Tnx to the sponsors.  I may be on for the last hour of the microwave sprint. If
I'm on will be on the KST chat page if ur looking for me.

73,

Jeff K1TEO