[3830] SAC SSB KC1XX SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB KC1XX SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 14:35:16 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KC1XX
Operator(s): KC1XX
Station: KC1XX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: New Hampshire, USA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:   27    16
   40:   49    29
   20:  173    40
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  249    85  Total Score = 34,085

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

The Scandinavian activity contest is one of my personal favorites of the year.
Terrific operators and even under very bad conditions it is always fun to work
all my friends up in Northern Europe.
I was thrilled to have JW5X call in on 20 and 40 m.
The QRN was very high on the low bands and I heard many people calling but I
just could not pull them out of the noise

It is very sad to see how few people in the world know where Scandinavia is.
The team and I are looking forward to see, hopefully all of you, in two weeks in
the CQWW contest.

Vy73, Matt KC1XX