[3830] SAC SSB OH7K(OH7CW) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, panuvallius@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OH7K(OH7CW) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 18:18:14 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: OH7K
Operator(s): OH7CW
Station: OH7K

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Oskola
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:  783    67
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1758    67  Total Score = 117,786

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

First plan was run multi/multi from OH7K, but most of operators had other busies
for contest weekend. So, I decided run 20M single. Conditions was poor, EU
direction works nice in start of contest but DX-directions could have been
better... Although some US-stations coming in very loud. Last QSO on saturday
was 1722UTC. After that I listen, when OH8 stations works US, but nothing heard
here in east. On sunday morning band opened after 05 UTC. Poor conditions in SAC
is not surprise, but anyway, it was nice to work again old and new friends! Tnx
for QSOs !

Again, thanks to Tero OH7WP for hosting, station and coffee service works
great!

Rig: FT-2000, ANTs: 5/5- and  4/4-yagis, 1500 Watts.

73! Panu OH7CW