[3830] Makrothen RTTY N9TF SO/Single Xcvr LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY N9TF SO/Single Xcvr LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 18:48:43 +0000
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 6.0

------------
   80:   25
   40:   16
   20:  107
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  148  Total Score = 770,524

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had a brain fart and forgot about this contest this weekend! Remembered in time
to catch some of the last hour of the second session Saturday. Few stations to
work on 20 buy then. A few more to work on 40, then trudged through 80m with 3:1
SWR on the dipole! Got up at 09:45 this morning (missed first 1.5 hours of 3rd
session), and made my first contact with ND9G at 09:57 on 80m. Thanks Mike! Made
a few more contacts on 80, and a couple on 40 and hit 20m about 11:40UTC, and
stayed there until the end. Tough going low power and low antennas at this time
in the solar cycle. Lots of CQing back in my face, more so now than a few years
ago!! Always fun to play in this contest.
Thanks for all the Qs.

73 Gene
N9TF

K3S 100 watts to 2 element triband at 37' (needs repairs, SWR has crept up to
2.5:1) 40/80 short dipole at 35' (80 section now 3:1) So glad the K3S internal
tuner tunes and makes the rig happy :)