[3830] PaQP NS3L SOSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NS3L@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP NS3L SOSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 08:29:14 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2019

Call: NS3L
Operator(s): NS3L
Station: NS3L

Class: SOSSB HP
QTH: EPA-NHA
Operating Time (hrs): 07:57

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0     165      0
   40:   0      11      0
   20:   0       0      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     176      0  Mults = 85  Total Score = 15,045

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Final Score does not reflect one contact with the bonus station. Got my final
sweep with 11 minutes left in the contest when a rover showed up in badly needed
WYO county. Terrible conditions generally on most bands. Despite conditions,
thankfully 80M was busy the entire time. Nice to get another sweep..!! My last
sweep was back in 2014.. Steve NS3L