[3830] Oceania CW VK3QB SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW VK3QB SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 09:17:07 +0000
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VK3QB
Operator(s): VK3QB
Station: VK3QB

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  188
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  183   119  Total Score = 108,885

Club:

Comments:

Thoroughly enjoyed the contest.  Big thanks to my friend Patrick VK2PN who spent
a long time on the phone prior to the contest helping me get N1MM working.
Whilst I've had a fair bit of practice in DXpedition pile-ups, contesting is
pretty new to me.

I need a new chair.

Can't wait for the next contest!  I have a lot to do to improve my station and
contesting skills.  It will be a fun journey.