[3830] NvQP N7MZW SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NvQP N7MZW SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:01:53 +0000
                    Nevada QSO Party - 2019

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:   0      o       o
   80:   o      o       o
   40:   o      5       0
   20:   0      3       0
   15:   0      0       0
   10:   0      0       0
    6:   0      0       0
    2:   0      0       0
  222:   0      0       0
  432:   0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   0      8       0  Mults = 6  Total Score = 96

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Icom IC-7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset on VOX, and a modified ZS6BKW Flattop,up 50
feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet from Grid DN71od in Laramie County Wyoming. I was
at home,following prostate surgery, but a a few folks the WY SSB Mult while also
doing the AZ,PA,and SD state contests. I had to use my N3FJP 7th Area QSO Party
software in order to log, as I don't think that Scott has written software yet
for a dedicated NV QSO Party. This event could use a few more Ops who embrace
the "BIC" philosophy of contesting,as the bands were not exactly
swarming with Nevada stations participating in his event. 73,
November Seven Many Zebras Walking.