[3830] NyQP N4ARO SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, winelover99@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP N4ARO SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 11:53:42 +0000
                    New York QSO Party - 2019

Call: N4ARO
Operator(s): N4ARO
Station: N4ARO

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:   33      9
   40:   37     25
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   70     34      0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 6,612

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

No recommended frequencies were listed in the rules which is an oversight that
should be corrected.  Recommended frequencies are especially helpful for SSB.
Thanks to othe only mobile worked N2CU/M with 7 counties worked. Heard several
counties that I needed but the operators were only calling other NY stations and
not responding to calls from out of state !   I have seen this behavior in other
state contests and wonder why they don't understand everyone in the world is
wanting to work them. Strange.  Enjoyed the contest.