[3830] TBDC VE3MGY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE3MGY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 13:32:19 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: VE3MGY
Operator(s): VE3MGY
Station: VE3MGY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): ~12:00

Total:  QSOs = 307  Total Score = 1,372

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Had the first RFI event here ( ever!! ) It started three days before the contest
on or about 1.866 - it shifts it's QRG up and down a bit. It's still there this
morning but hopefully it doesn't stick around long. A quick RDF has it coming
from the North. Luckily it only raises the noise floor during the daytime to
what I normally have when the band opens at night anyway so it's not big deal -
yet.

I also took the new 7610 for a spin ( SO2V only this time ). The 7610 is
definitely living up to all the hype - and a lot more.

Thanks for the QSO's

73,
Brian
VE3MGY

Gross QSOs=313        Dupes=6        Net QSOs=307

Unique callsigns worked = 307

The best 60 minute rate was 60/hour from 0019 to 0118
The best 30 minute rate was 68/hour from 0015 to 0044
The best 10 minute rate was 96/hour from 0031 to 0040

The best 1 minute rates were:
 3 QSOs/minute    4 times.
 2 QSOs/minute   46 times.
 1 QSOs/minute  203 times.