[3830] TBDC KI0I Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KI0I Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 16:26:32 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO EM28
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 232  Total Score = 893

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

It`s been a long time since 160 was quiet for a contest here. No nearby storms
or local noise to speak of. Participation seemed down but there was a lot going
on this weekend.
Saturday night some EU made the log , F6 ,IK2, OM2,G3,F5 and DK1.
Less Caribbean than usual ,but logged a couple usual suspects KV4FZ and NP2J.
KL7SB called in with a great signal from AK ,thanks Steve!
Sunday morning I restarted a little after 6am local time and persuaded qso`s
from
RT0F ,VK6VZ AND JH2FXK. VK6VZ being my best dx and a 35 pointer per N1MM.
RT0F was loud all the way to 8:30am CDT when I pulled the plug for breakfast!
Amazing!
IC7600 and 500w SS amp at abt 350w.(Must work on match to INV L),
Bazooka fed coaxial INV L up55`, Radials including two nabors fences, A K9AY
loop fixed NE in a pecan tree. 200` wire on the ground NW unterminated,(no VK or
JA without that one ). N1MM+ and winkeyer , Begali 60th Ann. My pride and joy.
Thanks for a fun pre Stew , the best test in radio.
Hope for nice condx for the Big STEW.
73 Mark KI0I