[3830] TBDC N3HEE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, galicic@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC N3HEE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 18:52:56 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6:52

Total:  QSOs = 192  Total Score = 561

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The band was very quiet until the early hours of Sunday morning.  Lots of
activity. I had a couple of nice runs.  Managed to work several EU DX and had
several more call me which is always fun.  Two DXpedition operations caused some
chaos during the evening.  Heard tons of EU stations calling VP6R.  I think my
newly placed inverted L over K2AV FCP is working as well as it possibly can.
Had some interesting software issues between N1MM and Flex that took a while to
figure out.  Flex 6600M at 1KW.