[3830] IlQP N9I(WB8RFB) Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb8rfb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP N9I(WB8RFB) Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 01:54:33 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2019

Call: N9I
Operator(s): WB8RFB
Station: N9I

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Lake (IL)
Operating Time (hrs): ~3.5

  160:
   80:     47
   40:     82
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:    129       0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 13,674

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were very poor from the start and didn't get much better.  Tuned 40
phone band but zero stations heard.  Gave up on using SSB and just operated CW.
More than a few stations were calling off zero beat when I was running a
frequency - what's up with that?  As much as 200 - 300 Hz off.  Hope conditions
are better next year.  The mobiles were very weak and lots of QSB on their
signals also.  Think I worked three or four at the most.