[3830] JARTS N1MGO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS N1MGO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 06:06:55 +0000
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0     0
   40:   35    24
   20:  254    51
   15:   32    21
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  321    96  Total Score = 77,472

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun!   I have not done a contest in a while, it was great to get on for a
few hours and see some of the calls I usually see in a RTTY contest!
I did not see as many calling off frequency as I used to in years past, thats
great.
I was going to operate 80Mtr during the night, but did not get to, so not much
low band use.  15Mtr seemed to be open but not much activity.
Thanks for all the fun.
Gordon - N1MGO