[3830] IlQP K9ZO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP K9ZO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 14:32:24 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2019

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:      0        0
   80:     99        7
   40:    122      111
   20:     49       57
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:    270      175  Mults = 98  Total Score = 70,070

Club:

Comments:

Skip was so long it was hard to hear ANY Illinois station so the county
multiplier was way down.  After 4 hours 13 minutes worked N9SJ in nearby Peoria
County and he said it was his first Illinois station.  I came close to WAS but
missed KH6, ND, RI, SD, VT.  DX mults were easy on 20 at the beginning.  Had to
miss the last hour to take the XYL to a concert for her birthday.  Could not
raise anyone on 160.  This will likely be my last effort for IQP.  It was
interesting to think about the geographic diversity across our state. Mountains
in the far south, flat prairie in the middle, and rough hills in the north.