[3830] IlQP N0I(@N0AC) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP N0I(@N0AC) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 00:24:00 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2019

Call: N0I
Operator(s): N0I
Station: N0AC

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    713
   20:     85
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
------------------------
Total:    798       0  Mults = 65  Total Score = 103,740

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

CHECKLOG:

Great job by AD4EB and he is a great op!

The high QSO count goes to OM2VL with 24. My two ham friends from home, KD0ZV
and WW0Z, came in with 20 each along with K3WJV and KQ3F also with 20 QSOs. This
wouldn't be fun without all those who took time to get on the air to participate
in the QSO party and the sponsors for organizing the event.

My operations would never happen if it wasn't for my non-ham wife driving. I
think I wore her out this trip.

Thanks for your QSO, Bill

Those with more than 15 QSOs were, K4XU, KV8Q, W6OAT, W8PI, WA3HAE