[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 03:07:14 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 25

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   6      5
   40:  12     10
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     17  Total Score = 340

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

As DanWA likes to say, "40 was the money band!"  Nothing heard on 15
tonight, 20 was less productive for me compared to last week, but 40
was......grrrreat!  Even 80 had some strong signals out of the Midwest, but I
couldn't make it past MI/OH on 80 tonight - tried W9RE, KG5U repeatedly, but
clearly not heard there.  Much better propagation overall, but had some awful
power line QRN on 80 that is different than my normal buzz/hum background on
that band - I hope that's not a chronic new noise source. The noise blanker in
the K3 was able to knock it down a bit, but yuk!

Thanks for the fun Qs, and 73,
MikeNH