[3830] CQWW SSB K2AX M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K2AX M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 01:12:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K2AX
Operator(s): K2AX K3FT AK2S N2MM AA3K KE2D
Station: K2AX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   65    10       33
   80:  212    18       68
   40:  281    24       87
   20:  544   287      113
   15:  538    25      104
   10:   77    10       25
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Another one in the books.  I can't say objectively if the conditions were any
better or worse than last year but they certainly were not good.  Despite that,
we actually improved our score over last year slightly.  15m was ok on Saturday
and was great (in a relative sense) on Sunday which allowed us to make up a lot
of ground.  Thanks to all of the ops and the well planned schedule, we managed
to keep at least one station going around the clock for 48 hours.  I actually
showed up late on Friday night, having arrived on a flight from Japan that same
evening that was delayed over 4 hours. When I got in the chair later, I was wide
awake and ready to go but the next morning was killer.  I'm still not sure what
time it is or when I should sleep or eat.  I made up for it and took the last 4
hours by myself trying to eek out every multiplier and QSO I could and it paid
off.
As usual, thanks to K2AX, his wife, and his family for putting up with us for
the weekend and for their patience and hospitality.  See you in a few weeks for
the CW edition.

Bob - KE2D