[3830] CQWW SSB AJ6CY SOAB Rookie HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AJ6CY SOAB Rookie HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 01:41:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: AJ6CY
Operator(s): AJ6CY
Station: AJ6CY

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Rookie
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   2     2        2
   20:  10     6        6
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  12     8        8  Total Score = 768

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a warm up at the start on Friday done at home. I was supposed to work
at N6RO managing 15m to SA on Sunday. Early morning there were mandatory
evacuations in Oakley due to fires nearby. Got the green light to come over.
When I arrived received a call from XYL that a big tree at home fell due to the
strong winds and it was blocking the street so I had to head home and abandoned
15m. Later in the afternoon my neighbor's tree fell down. So I'm uploading this
short run for the Club and I'll forget about this Contest for the time being.