[3830] CQWW SSB VE6FI M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, coolican@telus.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE6FI M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 04:36:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VE6FI
Operator(s): VE6FI VE6AQ VA6MA
Station: VE6FI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Morinville Alberta
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:   18     3        3
   80:  181    11       27
   40:  252    18       35
   20:  931    20       55
   15:   47    12       22
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1429    64      142  Total Score = 603,786

Club:

Comments:

We were running off of Diesel power as our batteries are weak on the solar
system and they are expensive to replace.
With only 12 contacts on 20 meters the first evening we were not to hopefull.
That solar doughnut around the pole sure limited our access to Europe.  We could
not work Europe on 20 meters until Sunday the second day in the contest.
We were three operators.
Denis ve6aq