[3830] CQWW SSB HC0T(@HC2GRC) M/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB HC0T(@HC2GRC) M/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 05:51:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: HC0T
Operator(s): HC2AO HC2AP HC2TKV
Station: HC2GRC

Class: M/M LP
QTH: dx
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:    0     0        0
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

It was our first attempt to run MM from HC2GRC shack. Initially we tried to set
4 radios but since we lacked operators only 2 radios were used. We ran barefoot
this time.
Radios IC7200 and IC735
Ant 6 el 10m
    8 el 15m
    6 el 20m
    3 el 40m
    dipole 80m

Unfortunately the contest was lesser priority due to an ongoing remodeling of
the building and other commitments. We didn't have power for about 10 hours on
Saturday morning and thus missed most of EU opening on 10 and 15. Sunday was
marked with constant QRTs to attend construction workers needs.

SU8X and ET3AA were the only ones who couldn't be contacted.
No zone 18, no zone 24 at all.