[3830] CQWW SSB SP1NY SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp1ny@wp.pl
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SP1NY SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:15:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: SP1NY
Operator(s): SP1NY
Station: SP1NY

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Grabowko
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:  138     9       41
   80:  629    16       80
   40:  393    24       93
   20:  346    29       95
   15:  208    24       90
   10:   77     9       29
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Phone is not my story as I'm always saying. But CQWW is a event that any
contester should participate despite personal preferences, I think.
Condx were poor on Saturday much improoved next day including quite nice opening
on 15 and even 10m looking at the bottom of solar cycle and high A indexes.
Had a nice run to US on 80m Sunday night and on 20m early afternoon.
Was nice to meet many ham radio friends and say hello to them on phone.

See you in CW leg.

73's de Mirek SP1NY

Rigs:
FTDX 5K