[3830] CQWW SSB IR6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR6T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 21:12:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: IR6T
Operator(s): IK6JNH IK6LBT IK6VXO IU6KKW IK8UND I8UZA IZ8GCE IZ6TSA
Station: IR6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AN
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   82    10       55
   80:  540    24       92
   40: 1614    35      134
   20: 2287    37      140
   15: 1012    35      136
   10:  109    13       65
------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Another great weekend with friends, playing with radios!

This year the contest was organized in less than 2 weeks, and we did a huge work
to finish repairing some antennas in time for the contest. We also managed to
install the 160m GP Friday in the morning.

The contest began with terrible condition on 40m, with absolutely no signals
from US. If K3LR need to repeat his call 3 times, there are obviously terrible
conditions! Compared to last year we lost almost 350 qso from the first 3
hours.

After the first night, the contest went smoothly in terms of propagation
conditions. By the way Murphy visited us losing an amplifier the first day.

There are still a lot of margins of improvement and some new ideas after this
World Wide.

Thanks to all the team for the great effort and to Gabriele for the precious
help! 73!