[3830] CQWW SSB WN4AFP SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WN4AFP SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 21:41:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:   42    12       29
   20:   17     5       11
   15:   42    12       29
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I never got started in this race this year. Due to many 'real-life' factors, I
could not give this contest my 'blood, sweat and tears' as I usually do. I was
planning a 40m adventure and tried to work 'stealth' mode, but my computer &
N1MM wouldn't fully cooperate, so I worked the contest in All Band mode as time
permitted. I totally enjoyed the 15m band this year. It was open during the day
hours to SA and EU. Usually when I heard a station they heard me after a few
calls...UNLIKE 40m! My favorite band was not a friend of my station this year. I
worked a few hours during the first night in THE JUNGLE (40m) and had to really
make a lot of noise to be heard. Saturday night and Sunday evening was much
better. I did work a few long ones like 6W1RY, CN3A, D4C, EF8R, ED8W and OA4O. I
learned a few new lessons from this contest. All S&P during this contest.

Average rate 12.84 QSOs/h
Best QSO Rate for 10 minutes period 48 QSOs/hour at 2019-10-27 21:12:00
Best QSO Rate for 30 minutes period 26 QSOs/hour at 2019-10-27 21:20:00
Best QSO Rate for 60 minutes period 16 QSOs/hour at 2019-10-27 21:20:00

It was great to hear many of my fellow Swamp Foxes out there in the trenches!
Can't to try again in the CW event next month.

73s Dave WN4AFP