[3830] CQWW SSB IR1G(IZ1LBG) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz1lbg@alice.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR1G(IZ1LBG) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 07:42:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: IR1G
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IR1G

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cortazzone (AT)
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  127     7       42
   80:  699    13       69
   40: 1006    25       96
   20: 1505    32       98
   15:  730    30      111
   10:  232    13       59
------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

First the bigger thanks to my dad, IW1ARB, for the help in setting up the
station in the weekends before the contest. We almost rebuild the 80m verticial
and re-cable most part of the station.

I think nobody would expect a such great condition during the weekend,
especially after the first nigth were US were almost non-existent.
Indeed the condition were great and 10m and 15m opening both days provided the
un-expecting extra fun. 40m and 20m were very crowded and find a good spot was
almost not possible.

For the first time I exceed the 4k QSO limit in a single op, so I'm very happy
with that!

Thanks very much for all QSOs, let's hope to have the same good condition at the
end of November for CW leg.

Filippo IZ1LBG