[3830] CQWW SSB PY0F M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PY0F M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 23:31:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: PY0F
Operator(s): PT2IC PP2BT PY2WC PY7RP
Station: PY0F

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Vila do Boldró
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:
   40:  153    12       39
   20: 1042    20       75
   15: 1287    20       84
   10:  180    16       39
------------------------------
Total: 2662    68       39  Total Score = 2,311,900

Club: Noronha Contest Group

Comments:

Murphy made himself present during all the week before contest!.
We planned to go M/2 but unfortunately with so many problems we had to change
our goals. From a competitive participation into a maintainace weekend.
In the first hour of contest, the shack´s air conditioner broke. The station is
setup inside a shipping container so... you can imagine... just impossible to
run any contest without air conditioning. We called the repair man on saturday
morning, but no way to fix it. We decided to buy a new one on sunday just to
have fun on the last hours... We still managed 2,662 qsos in last 13 hours of
contest.
Beyound the air conditioner, we got broken rotors, radio (ft1k) and amp (alpha
91b)... Now we are working hard for CQWW CW. Hope this time, everything works
ok.