[3830] SS CW VE4VT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE4VT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 02:52:17 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4VT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   51
   40:  257
   20:  267
   15:    1
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

I always dread being the lone MB station on for SS CW. Thankfully Rob VE4GV got
on and shared some of the joy.

I apologize to those that didn't break the pileups. I tried to work everyone I
heard that was running. The pileups will be in my nightmares for a few days I am
sure. Constant tone, with everyone stacked on the same frequency. those that
shifted their vfo a few hundred Hertz often found success.

40m went long very quickly both evenings. Then we got to listen to the east
coast work each other on 80m while everyone west of the Mississippi tried to get
their attention.

Last three mults for me were EWA, VI and wait for it....MB.  Missed EWA all day
Saturday and then worked  10 or so Sunday.

Looking forward to the SSB event in a couple weeks.

73 Ed VE4VT