[3830] SS CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K2SX@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 03:05:25 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:   28
   40:  138
   20:  266
   15:   21
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

SWR on my doublet would not not come down so had to use LP on 80, which did not
help.  Finished Sweep early Sun afternoon after spending a half-hour calling
VE4GV who kept battling the pileups.  Finally made it through.  Nice farewell
for VY1AAA.  Hope to hear the station back on again soon.  Hopefully, there were
some more SC stations on but only heard one other, N4IQ, who was my SC mult.
Other than the problem with 80M, the new antenna worked well and signal seemed
stronger.  Time will tell.  Tnx to those who called me.