[3830] SS CW K7XC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7XCnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7XC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 04:55:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC K7CAN
Station: K7XC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: DM09jh - N NV
Operating Time (hrs): 16.50

------------
  160:    0
   80:  107
   40:  153
   20:  264
   15:  103
   10:    0
------------

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Nothing like SS CW! Too bad it comes once a year. Managed to keep my fat old
mans butt in the chair 16.50 HRs which is something as I fight Chronic Pain from
a car crash in 08. Each year it gets a bit more difficult. HOORAH for the but of
Solar Flux that kept 15M open both days, Sunday was amazing! A shame not more
took advantage of it. Still, haven't managed over 100Qs on 15M SS in many years.
The SDR radio's great filtering made it easy to null the QRM & Run Rate for
many hours. Local power-line noise was up from normal making it difficult at
times. The Timewave ANC-5 Noise Canceller did a good job but when you have 5
power poles screaming noise it can only do so much. No equipment issues to
complain of. Still, a great event after all these years. My 35th SS! Many Thanks
to Larry - K7MI who got me started all those years ago, I am a better CW
operator because of you. In the beginning the exchange scared the bejeasis out
of me but now its like an old friend come home to visit. Station: Flex3000,
AL-80B @ 800W, HP SFF I5 Biz PC, 15M Yagi up 30ft, 20M yagi up 43ft, 40M/80M Fan
Inverted Vee up 38ft.
See ya'll in 2 weeks for SS SSB. KB!