[3830] SS CW N3BB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N3BB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:19:17 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:
   80:   44
   40:  138
   20:  208
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Had only a bit of time, with family health issues (XYL), Virginia Tech-Notre
Dame on the TV and our son with a wonderful musical set at a local venue Sunday
evening. Enjoyed very good band conditions and the CW ops, both high-profile and
casual who take part.

The station has some recent gremlins, including my main 20 meter antenna to the
NE US/Europe direction. But all in all, it was fun and I interspersed some
S&P to find ops, as well as lots of CQing once I had scoured the bands
once.

All in all, a casual, wonderful experience. Hope to have one more serious
"go" left in me, but this year was not that opportunity.

Thanks to all for the fun, and congratulations to the very FB efforts across all
power levels.

Jim N3BB