[3830] SS CW KC9EE SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc9ee@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KC9EE SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:39:11 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KC9EE
Operator(s): KC9EE
Station: KC9EE

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL;
Operating Time (hrs): 2.75

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  107
   20:   39
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

2nd SSCW in a row interrupted by life.  Got a call my mother was on her way to
the hospital by ambulance.  Turned out to be pretty scary.  Likely medicine mix
up with my father. Fortunately she recovered rather quickly and was released
Sunday evening.

I was able to take some notes for next years strategy.  I think I wasted time
once again trying to make something happen on 20 meters.  Might as well just
consider that band for possible multipliers because a decent run rate just won't
happen.

Tried running on 40 up a little higher in the band but wasn't productive until I
just mixed it up in the briar patch.  Once I was established, things were going
much better and was nearly keeping pace with K9WX.

Notable Qs were being called early by VE4VT and K3WA.

Maybe next year...

73,

Gary KC9EE