[3830] SS CW K3UA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3UA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 16:48:29 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:    0
   80:  464
   40:  171
   20:   49
   15:    1
   10:    0
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

SO1R Icom IC-7300 with all band low 80M dipole

My usual station is the K3 and KPA1500 amplifier but the amp failed and damaged
the K3 low power and high power MOSFETs so had to do something to at least get
on in SS CW.  I decided to get a new IC-7300 just to play with and since the
price is so low I decided to make the purchase.

The 7300 worked great and really is a fun radio on CW - narrow filtering and SDR
really was a joy to use.  But it is still not a K3 so anxious to get my Elecraft
station back together again.

Congrats to all of the nice scores and great to hear the regular folks in the
SS.

I should have done full time though but still great to put some effort into the
weekend.

Phil K3UA