[3830] SS CW NW0M SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NW0M SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 18:02:50 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NW0M
Operator(s): NW0M
Station: NW0M

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 19:23

------------
  160:
   80:  161
   40:  322
   20:  199
   15:    9
   10:
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

My primary goal was to get the Sweep after missing it the past two years.  I had
81 worked by the end of Saturday night and logged NL early Sunday morning.  That
left MB as the last one.  I heard VE4VT twice as he was search and pounce but
never heard him running until he was spotted Sunday afternoon.  What a chaotic
pileup that was!  Props to VE4VT for hanging in there.  I could barely hear him
and knew I would never get through so I moved along thinking I would miss the
Sweep again.  But after tuning down the band just a bit, I heard VE4GV and he
was louder and worked him on first call.  Thank you!!!

Another fun SSCW.  Nice to hear all of the regulars.  Thanks for the Qs.

73, Mitch