[3830] CWopsT N8II LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8II LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 01:08:49 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 6

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   87
   20:   26
   15:    4
   10:
------------
Total:  117  Mults = 111  Total Score = 12,987

Club:

Comments:

A personal best for me. Not very many times have I actually operated the full
hour.
Activity was definitely improved from the doldrums of summer. I2WIJ was as loud
as USA stations on 40! I spent a couple of minutes too long at the start milking
15 for what it was worth, CA was very loud and WJ9B had a good signal. W6SX was
testing on 15 prior but not there at start. Activity was a bit slow to build on
40 and not quite enough workable on 20 to hang around there (many weak
backscatter sigs).
Congrats to all of the serious SS ops for slogging it out and being back for
less of a slog today.

73, Jeff