[3830] NA Sprint SSB N7VS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N7VS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 06:39:30 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: N7VS
Operator(s): N7VS
Station: N7VS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: portlalnd, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:  14
   40:  34
   20:   8
---------------------
Total:  61     Mults = 23  Total Score = 1,403

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

I operated in memory of Paul Newberry, N4PN.  He was by all accounts a class
gentleman, and will be missed. Band conditions were among the worst that I have
encountered in my 55 years as an amateur. Forty meters was difficult much of the
time here. Eighty meters came to life during the last hour of the event.
Otherwise, I would have done much worse. Hope band conditions will improve for
the SS next week.