[3830] WAE RTTY W4VIC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vic.w4vic@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W4VIC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 00:52:54 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: W4VIC
Operator(s): W4VIC
Station: W4VIC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:   39   39    0     44
   40:   72   72    0     90
   20:   78   78    0     80
   15:    4    4    0      8
   10:    0    0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  193  193    0    222  Total Score = 42,846

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Practiced RTTY QTC, sending and receiving, before contest began.  In the
contest, the QTC window would NOT open.  I tried everything, restarting program,
restarting the computer -- anything I could think to do.  No QTC window.  And
I'm a bit discouraged by that.  To all to whom I denied QTC and didn't copy QTC,
my apologies.  I'll be back next year and EVERYBODY will get QTC!

Many thanks for the Q's.  Saturday was a bust, here -- I hope you did better.
73, Vic, W4VIC