[3830] WAE RTTY W4PK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W4PK Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 01:35:47 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 18:04
Radios: SO2R

   80:  135  135    10   124
   40:  282  282   250   165
   20:  367  367   645   148
   15:   49   49    40    56
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  803  803   945   493  Total Score = 876,554

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I spent most of this contest trying to figure out what I should be doing!  I
finally figured out that I should be looking at the bottom of both N1MM entry
boxes to see if I had already sent or received QTCs from the station in
question. The other problem I had was when sending QTCs sometimes I would end up
sending them on the wrong radio.  I also finally figured out that I needed to
pay closer attention to make sure that N1MM's focus was on the correct radio!

Other than that signals were good from Europe on 20 Meters both days but they
went away by mid-morning.  However, on 20M there were signals from JA, VK, DU
and ZL late in the afternoon on both days. 15 Meters was a disappointment,
mostly just from South America.

Thanks to everyone who who put up with me while I was trying to figure out what
was going on.  Maybe operating SO2R for the WAE contest is just too much for me
to keep everything straight!

73, Sam W4PK