[3830] WAE RTTY VE3BR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3br@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VE3BR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 02:04:25 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: VE3BR
Operator(s): VE3BR
Station: VE3BR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03es
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   76   76     0    52
   40:  119  129    10    72
   20:  145  425   280    98
   15:   18   28    10    24
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  358  658   300   246  Total Score = 161,868

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Radio: Ten-Tec Orion
Antenna: DX-Eng 80/40 Thunderbolt 55ft Dual Band Vertical
Software: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.8006.0 + MMTTY 1.70K + 2Tone 16.11a

Absolutely no problems with remote as I cannot afford a cottage and do not
operate remote :) Actual time on the air much less than 20 hours due to
innumerable family pleasures (always at peak propagation, but who cares about
propagation if life tastes so good.) My Orion is like good wine: getting better
with age. My vertical never requires redirecting. Same problem with QTCs as in
every WAE: trust me, if I ask for QTCs, I can hear you well enough to receive
them painlessly - that I run low power and you are not hearing me well does NOT
mean that I do not hear you well enough to receive QTCs. All in all: great fun
as usual!

As usual, it's the emptiness of a giant arctic ice floe out there... when you
are running low power to a vertical.