[3830] WAE RTTY LX7I M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY LX7I M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:13:11 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2A DF7EE DD5ZZ DJ6GI DK9BM
Station: LX7I

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Eschdort
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  361   361    20   244
   40:  467   467   567   261
   20:  571   571  1132   189
   15:   59    59    21    80
   10:    3     3     0     6
-------------------------------
Total: 1461  1461  1740   789  Total Score = 2,525,589

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Sometimes you have to leave save grounds in order to learn something!

After winning Europe 6 years in a row we have to congratulate DP9A who seem to
have the edge this time! CONGRATULATIONS!

We have moved from 50+ Contests on WIN-TEST to N1MM and payed our price. The QTC
process is not as sharp as win-test and we will propably loose a lot of QTCs on
logcheck. Also operator errors - not to blame N1MM (only).

We have changed the run radio from ICOM 7850 to Flex 6600 to test the full
duplex Inband setup - this works quite well and will be the future I guess.

Thanks to Philippe LX2A for providing this nice setup!

73 and sorry for all the ones we could not dig out of the QRM.

73

Helmut DF7EE