[3830] OK/OM DX CW N8II SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW N8II SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 16:49:35 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 5.2

  160:    2     2
   80:   14    13
   40:   50    42
   20:   89    67
   15:   11    11
   10:    0
-------------------
Total:  166   135  Total Score = 67,230

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Despite high noise on 20 and 80M, I was happy with this effort. 15 was very
marginal, but open for over an hour. Condx on 20 were good, but the band started
to close at 1545Z and was close to closed at 1635Z when I had to stop for a few
chores and taking my daughter to the airport just over an hour away. 40M signals
were never as good as expected from the big guns, but the band was open 21-04Z
and still a few signals were heard at 05Z. 80M was terrible in the early evening
here; at 23Z no OK/OM's were heard and no one was heard in NA calling one.
Finally around 0330Z a few were weak but workable and the band improved for a
few more Q's at 05Z. I heard 3 stations on 160 and 2 heard me.

Thanks for the QSO's. Most all were S&P except I ran about 20% of my 20
meter Q's.

73, Jeff