[3830] WAE RTTY G4RS(G0URR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY G4RS(G0URR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 14:28:20 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: G4RS
Operator(s): G0URR
Station: G4RS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  175           0
   40:  175          30
   20:  282         420
   15:   24          10
   10:    0           0
-------------------------------
Total:  656  1116   460   459  Total Score = 512,244

Club:

Comments:

Operated from the RSARS station again and with the 40m phased vertical. The amp
decided not to tune on 40m so all my contacts were at 100w on 40m.
Thoroughly enjoy the QTC element of this contest. Sending and mostly receiving
QTC with N/A on Sunday was exhilarating, thanks guys. Was even called by Don,
AA5AU and he sent me his first batch of QTC,s, perfect.
Still working on the station, getting better every time. Roll on WAE in February
when I'm hoping to be with a very special call, G2EC the call of Mr Cole, the
founder of the RSARS.
Thank you DARC
best wishes
G4RS